Pages

Saturday 1 December 2012

Lost and Depressed.

I haven't written for awhile, but for a change it hasn't been because I've been bad on my diet it's just because I've been a fat, lazy cow. On Thursday morning I had Weight Watchers weigh in and for my first week I lost 3.2kg. I was so excited, but now it is Sunday that has all vanished. This time last week I had already lost a decent amount but this week I've only lost .4, I can't handle this, it's freaking me out! I need to lose it, I need to lose all this fat.

I'm officially an aunty. I'm definately excited but not as much as I thought I would be. Why did I come back for something that really has nothing to do with me? I've got nothing in this country. I've got 1 friend, we don't go out. I live at home with mum and dad. I've got nothing. But then the thought of moving back to London of having to find another job and another place to live just fills me with dread.

I just need to lose this fat and I will be happier.

7 comments:

  1. I know how you feel.. I just want to lose this weight sooo bad. I feel like the weight causes all of my problems, and once it's gone I'll be okay again..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being an aunt! I'm sorry the move has been working out for you. I can somewhat understand the disappoint at thinking a move will make it all better and then it doesn't. You just gotta keep hangin' in there and realize that there's no point in wondering. Enjoy you family and go out there and make new friends. Good Luck!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there

    Sending you a hug x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on becoming an aunt! Do you have a niece or nephew?
    If you live there you could try maybe joining some social clubs to make new friends.
    And I know you can lose the weight! Even if it's slow going, you're still losing and not gaining, which is success in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nominated you for the Liebster blog award hun! Check out mine for more details on the questions and what to do. Only seemed right since I've been following you for so long now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, heads up, I've nominated you for the "Liebster Blog"-Award! =) Many loves

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just started following your blog and I've read a good amount of your previous posts .. It seems to me that you are struggling so badly with restricting and I'm really sorry .. I know exactly how you feel. I have had the same problem not long ago. You "just" need to get in control and everything will be better, I promise.
    You mentioned in a previous post that you used to fast and be really good at it. Maybe just start of with a 24 hour fast and then eat 800 cals and then maybe try 36 hours next time and then 48. So you detox your body and really get back in control. Fasting gives you control and makes you the boss of your weigh loss and it also boost your weight loss and of course detox you. I can highly recommend it. And it gives you a high with you sound like you may need, missing London and stuff.
    And of course you'll be beautiful and thin by Christmas. It just takes control and restricting <3

    Thinking of you.
    Xoxo Jo

    ReplyDelete